What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Logo Contest - $35 living social credit

Dsheets05

Hello Photoshop Gurus,

I need help with creating a high resolution logo for my brother's start-up. The company name is ODIN heavy industries. I wanted to incorporate Odin's symbol which I believe is a 3 connected triangle. I wanted the text to be in black, but the logo to be in some colors(Possibly a few shades of blue or Red) A mix between darker Blue and lighter blue or Darker red and lighter red. I have provided an example below. I am have $35 at living social which I can gift to the winner of the contest. Good Luck and thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    69 KB · Views: 6
Inkz Attachments Pending Approval, I cannot open it yet. But I will let check it out ASAP.

I'll toss out an idea.N/A

Last edited:
Hows this?

Inks this looks great. I have my brother here and he likes how the triangles connect alot. Stunning job! Could you do this same color combination, but with all black lettering. And do one more version with 3 differnt shades of blue triangles and all black lettering? Looking at your profile it looks like your in the UK, I am not sure if you have living social there. Would you like me to purchase something off amazon for you for under 35? Let me know as I like your work.

This whole time, I just had AD/DC in my head, thunder na na na na - na na na nah
Nice for 30 seconds, but it got annoying >_<

odin.png

actually, living social is in the uk in about 50 different locations

Back