What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need this picture photoshopped

ab3232

Can somone make this photo any good :) Like if it was for a model agency

Attachments

• IMG_2231.JPG
    IMG_2231.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4
Dude no offence but how do you honestly expect to achieve 9 a realistic portfolio shot from this we could erase the background even convert to black and white even go to the extent of just making it a headshot.

However in my honest opinion if I was browsing through Catalogues looking for talent I would not want my model looking down and uninterested. You need pretty much about as opposite to this picture as you could get eyes in the camera a Model needs good eyes yours are not visible.

even if you are going for a hand modelling Job then the pose of your hand is not that stunning.

I am telling you this because if you are paying for someone to do the work for you then you are going to be dissapointed.

Reupload a new picture have it against a white background choose a headshot full body or 3 quarter length have your eyes looking into the camera and slightly raised have your image tell a story if you are not doing the classic poses let the viewers know what your feeling or seeing.

And you better off getting someone else to take the pic and if you only have a mobile phone to take the pic then at least have it in good natural lighting near a window during daylight will give a nice natul sftlight but watch th bckground as plain as possible the rest can be photoshopped out

Do some research start here if you like.
http://www.acemalemodels.com/building-a-male-model-portfolio/

I dont know where you are location terms but I am sure there are photography clubs or browse the web for moddelling agency forums etc as you will probably find an amateur photographer who will shoot you some portfolio shots for free for there own experience.

The above is on assumption that you are looking to get into moddelling or something.

^lmao

Also, I don't know why I find this so ridiculous but I get so irritated when people use theiir cellphone and a mirror to take a picture. I don't know why.

Back