What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need faces photoshopped onto stock photo

Henley

Just came across the site. I purchased photoshop but what I want done is beyond my skillset.

What I want done is to take my wife's photo of her as a toddler and photoshop the frown into a smile. Take her face and my face of me around same age. Then photoshop the faces on to a stock photo of some sort where a little boy and girl are together like holding hands. So the result is us looking like we were together since we were kids I read some instruction on here about posting a request. I'm not sure what these fall under. The smile seems like simple edit. The face transplants seem more challenging & don't know how to ballpark. I figure somewhere in the range of $50 to $100. I would like someone who has graphic artist talent. My ultimate goal is to take photo and have it enlarged like a canvas photo or talented oil painting from some website. But the photo is what I need first. If someone has the talent to do this, my goal is to have it done in the next week or two. Want to have everything by our anniversary. If u have done similar work and can show me examples that would be great

I don't really know if transforming a frown into a smile is that easy, unless you're looking for something like this, a smile seems quite hard to fake in my eyes. (especially getting the right mouth curve and squinting the eyes)

View attachment 27261

Last edited:
Chris...

Please watermark your image for it to be approved. If that's the actual image from the OP.

OT

Thanks for coming to PSG with your request for our freelancers.

Please post the image you would like us to look at and to see if the job can be done.

Last edited:
That was not the picture requested by the user, it's just an example, to ask if it's the desired effect
first hit on google when you search, toddler frowning >_<
Still looks very awkward to me

Last edited:
I can help you with what you need. I'll PM you my e-mail, you can send your pictures if you like, and we can work something out.

Best,
Chris

Back