What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo creation needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wants the words written with wings maybe?

Faith_Hope29-11.png

Last edited:
Gabenjenn. I went to the link you typed. Maybe you can find an image of the wings that we can use. I haven't had much luck finding that style, which doesn't mean I can't. But there is a limit to how much time I will spend researching and designing. What you are asking to be done -- integrating the feathers and the text -- is still not clear to me. Do you want the feathers to lay over the text and blend in? Do you want them to somehow appear to be merging with the feathers or to be sort of tucked under? Please try to describe what you have in mind even though you have said it is difficult to do so. Please try to at least give some hint.We won't know if it's possible or not till we have an idea of "it," lol.

I'm going to include a couple of pictures that might help. I wanted the wings to actually be shaped out of the words HOPE and FUTURE. The pictures are not wings but should give you the idea. Again, thanks for working so hard on this. I'm sorry if I'm not being helpful enough with my information or expecting more than what can be offered. I do want to say again that I am open for artistic license because I am expecting you all to be more creative than me, so if you have ideas I'm open to seeing them but I am just not loving the "world" as part of the logo. I was really looking for something simple but cool. The 29:11 in a cool font with the wings shaped out of the words hope and future coming from either side, or even maybe written in cursive inside or just something so they don't look slapped on the wings. I will also try to find the wings for you to use, I liked some of the ones you put in your other post.
Birds-Logo-3.pngtumblr_m67shdqEgJ1r1938ko1_500.jpg

Jeez, why didn't you say so??!!!! LOL. If you would pick a font you like (search online of course; dafont.com for example) that would help. No matter how much any of us guess, it's still going to be a shot in the dark as to whether you'll like it.

I could do this for you, but $50 just will not cover the work required to do it, in my opinion. There may be some younger members who would like the challenge however.

are you looking for something along the lines of this?

wingw.png

Last edited:
I had some time to play with this today.

29-11-wings.jpg

I just noticed that some of the edges, especially on the top of the wings, are rough. That can be cleaned up if you like the logo. And . . . the 29:11 is off center too. Sheesh, some graphic artist I am!

Last edited:
chrisix This is probably the closest one! I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you all in a few days. I've had other business I've had to take care of. I am going to take some time to figure out a little better what we want to see and how to explain it, maybe have someone draw something up. Also, maybe after some fundraising we will actually have a budget for this. We are just getting started and I felt we needed a logo to move forward with some things, but the process was more difficult than I expected. Again, sorry to have been too elusive with what I wanted and thanks so much for trying so hard to understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back