What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not developing at all

Well, too bad Sam still doesn´t believe me after this >_>

CL, I can't be bothered to download those files, I agree with clare.
And another thing to improve, Download .psd files from tutorials.
Those can help you a lot as well

Last edited:
Retrace your footsteps and you shall reap the rewards of enlightenment my friend, for being a Jedi is more than size alone.

912_468185986572263_1078102809_n.jpg
""this is my first n i used background from the internet""
396851_466322040091991_838335714_n.jpg
406595_465362763521252_112108706_n.jpg
268090_464251886965673_133995794_n.jpg
here is my work @ibclare

Last edited:
OMG!! They just keep draggin' me back!

ComedyLover said:
here is my work @ibclare
Did you draw the characters you used in your work?

I look forward to seeing a lot more of your work CL; I know it will just keep getting better and better. The longer you stay here, practice tuts wherever you get them, the more techniques you will learn that you can apply to the projects for which you have a passion. I hope you explore drawings of your own and learn to color them. Darn, I always forget the name of the member who was showing us his early work last year. Anyone? I know agentmoeller would remember because he helped him out.

iamsam :cry: i wish i draw them but i didnt

ibclare i wish i can develop that way it will be awesome

Just learn something new each day.

You will progress. I'm afraid, when it comes to Ps, there is no quick fixes. What you put into it, is what you get out of it.

thats a wise thing to say n its a gr8 advice but i cant practice everyday cause i get disappointed all the time cause as i said i suck the most at art

As I said before, Just download the photoshop files of tutorials.
It's faster than watching tutorial videos.
If you want, you can message me and I can show you how I made some of my signatures.

CL, you're just too young to be getting discouraged. Maybe you should retain your interest and continue to PS your anime for yourself, but see if there is some other means of creating that works better for you and doesn't give you such a hard time.

But, big but, if this is what you want, don't give up. Start with some of the boring basics and it will make your journey so much better. There is no way you will be able to produce the kind of things you see posted here just because you want to make them. I say this all the time now. The 3 Ps of PS are practice (can't say that enough), patience (maybe most important), and passion. In your case I would add, wild abandon! Just let go of that self-conscious, self-limiting, self-flagellating, fatalistic attitude and love what you're doing; have the fun you want. Hey, you've done me a favor. I now get to add an honorary 4th "p" to my 3 Ps: phun!

Have "phaith" (that list just keeps growing) and don't let old records play in your head (that's 6 now, "play"), don't let anybody tell you you can't do what you want to do. Productive play in Photoshop is what you need. When you get frustrated, go yell at your mom, dance to your favorite music, go rollerblading or bicycling, pull some weeds, visit an art musuem, read a good book, sing at the top of your lungs with the music blasting, play a tuba, and don't yell at your mom.

Like I said, work some more and keep posting.

paul thanx i checked that link but is it for photoshop or real drawing ((if its 4 real sorry its the impossible to me))

chrisix send them n thank u very much

thanx ibclare thats encouraging n emotional as well :) so awesome u r

but really am so grateful for everyone helped around n i will not fail u i guess

I have a few signature requests on a different forum now.
I can make a tutorial about those for you.

Back