What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to hide the details that an image has been edited?

Avoider

Hello guys!

The title says it all. I have edited an image, but when I click on properties, it contains info that the image has been modified later than the creation date + the fact that it was created with CS6. So is there any way to get around this, any resizer /converter etc? I am sorry if the question has been asked before, I couldn't find that kind of topic.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please note that our members reside around the world in many time zones, so we ask that you please be patient while waiting for a reply. We leave the decision of answering questions to the discretion of our members. Someone may be along to help you out soon.

if your in windows you should be able right click an image and select properties > Details with a blue link at the bottom remove properties etc then you should be able to remove any metadata that you wish.

Well, I have tried this. It does not work if you want to hide which program was used to create the image. Although, you can hide anything else. Any other suggestions?

Back