Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

admin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi admin, I am having trouble modifying my profile. When I go to hit Save it says " Oops We ran into some problems" and below that it says "Please enter a valid name. Any suggestions? Thanks
    admin
    admin
    Thanks for the report. What are you trying to change when this happens?
    JJLAPIN
    JJLAPIN
    1. My Location 2. About 3.Birth Year I had all of that after the upgrade then it disappeared. Thanks
    N
    hey man my name is nick and i am a dj i join the forum so i can find a guuy that can help me for my logo i see that you are really good so i ask for your help i am not going to give a lot of money what if you contnact me so we can speak
    Thanks for the crown even though i am not sure how it was gained as i post very little now?
    Bonjour, je suis artiste français 2D.
    je n'arrive Pas à moi présentateur sur le forum, pouvez-vous m'aider?
    Merci
    Made my 1st post yesterday and I got a message that a mod would have to approve my post. Its been over 12 hours and my post has not appeared in the thread. Please tell me what the policy is on this and when I can expect to see my post in the thread.
    Hi admin i have the same problem i can't seem to figure out how to delete my old thread which I made a while ago....I keep looking for the edit/delete button, but can't find it!
    Please reply
    J
    hi admin! I can't seem to figure out how to delete this thread I made a while ago. I keep looking for the edit/delete button, but can't find it!
    hi admin!
    i recently joined this forum, and posted a message but it seems it wasn't approved. please let me knw what's wrong with it. i thought i had not broken any of the forum rules. if i did, then i'm sorry. anycase, please let me know.
    regards.
    Only realised just now, that we are not friends yet.
    Nice clean looking now by the way.
    I just join this forum and reviewed your rules. I have some questions:
    Why can't I send Personal Message to the member?
    Where can I see the total Member's List?
    I was looking for member's work posted anywhere here.
    HN
    Can I post the same contest in the photoshop contest area? i am confused now! this is my 1st time please let me know whether i post it here or not thanks
    Can I post the same contest in the photoshop contest area? i am confused now! this is my 1st time please let me know whether i post it here or not thanks
    C
    I ma not sure how to post as I am pretty new here. I am looking for some Photoshop CS5 help. I would liek to place a photograph into a photograph of a room. The picture of the room is onan angle and I am not sure how to angle the pasted photo accordingly- any thoughts?
    B
    Please help.

I need a script that will do the following:

I have a bunch of sequential storyboard panels and a single storyboard template. I would like a script that will open up the storyboard template, then open up, in order, two storyboard panels, then paste them (in a specific place) into the storyboard template, then save them with an automated naming convention, then continue doing this for all the sequential storyboard panels.

i don't think this can be done with actions, It will need to be done with a script.

If anyone can help, I would really really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Ben
    I was bored .lol

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…