What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific “Zoom Out”

packofwolves3

Hello Gurus,

Can anyone be generous enough to widen this photo? It’s hard to explain, but it’s a little too zoomed in. Ideally I’m a little smaller, but my friend took the photo up close.

I tried to resize the picture and add a bit of background above the photo, which is attached. I added a layer on top of the umbrella where original picture ends, but it looks kinda weird. I’m sure someone can do a much better job since I’m only using an app.

Many Thanks!

EFD8E290-64DF-4BB9-90E5-78869D66D85D.jpeg

6DDB3E6E-9DBD-4C65-91A4-C4E912E6E54E.jpeg

This is the ideal size for the purpose of the photo, but the black space above/below isn’t a good look

B28DCAD3-D1A2-43C0-9595-CDC3992D9E7E.jpeg

Hi @packofwolves3
Some forum member may know how to do creative fill on your image yet I could not visualize a good picture.
So what I did was crop the image down and used the same aspect ratio and pixel dimensions while improving the image sightly.
I also include the original white point and a less yellow white point version.

Might not be what you wanted yet though what I did was worth sharing.
John Wheeler

Improve-Image-same-white-point.jpg

Improve-Image-change-white-point.jpg

Hi @packofwolves3
Some forum member may know how to do creative fill on your image yet I could not visualize a good picture.
So what I did was crop the image down and used the same aspect ratio and pixel dimensions while improving the image sightly.

John Wheeler

View attachment 135390

View attachment 135391
Really very successful
No matter how hard I try, it's impossible for me to reach this level

Hi @packofwolves3

John Wheeler

View attachment 135390

View attachment 135391
Wow, this is perfect!! Thank you so much!

Back