What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $15 - Logo Design for Gaming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raff85

Hi there,

Was wondering if someone could help out with a gaming logo of sorts for our clan.

We’re a small group who regularly play together for over three decades and we play a bunch of different games.

As we are getting older, and aren’t as good anymore, we are all agreeing to change our clan name to “Old Guy Gamers" or OGG

We were hoping to get a clan logo made up that is tactical but has a some humor to it.

I’m open to suggestions and will be grateful to anything that we get but I was thinking along the lines of three soldiers in front of a patch. The center solider facing forward wearing a gas mask, then one on each side (slightly smaller than the main guy) facing outwards. Behind all of that maybe a crossed crutch and cane(if it isn't too busy and looks good) , the main features outlined in red or yellow.

Under the group of soliders in a large banner "Old Guy Gamers" in a two tone metallic text, and below that in a smaller banner, "Gaming Community"

$15 through paypal.

I've attached a similar image that would give a rough idea to what im looking for.

Thanks!
Ryan

example.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back