What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1952 Restoration

ap7124

This a photo of my grandma from 1952. Please let met know if there is anything I can do the enhance the photo, any tips and feedback would be greatly appreciated . Thank you
12.52 Grandma (Norma Miller) #5836c.jpg12.52 Grandma (Norma Miller) #5836cED.jpg

Some parts are a bit too dark... most especially the clothing. I think coz its because of the red in their clothing, it would turn out dark ona b&w picturs of the time.

Overall... very good.

I agree with dv8. I think you have a tendency to over-brighten your images and you lose detail in the highlights. Too much contrast and saturation overall. Also, I would consider cloning away the decoration or whatever it is on the wall that makes it look like she is a mouseketeer with only one ear. :mrgeen:

Man, Santa looks like he could use a drink!

Good work.

Back