What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific 2 face swaps on album covers

zephyr

Hi there,

I have a friend who is a huge Lady Gaga fan, so I thought I'd surprise him with a special gift for his birthday. I need your help with two face/head swaps.

Could you please remove Gaga's head from this Born this way album cover below and replace it with my friend's, please? I provide two alternatives for head swap. The first one would be better, but if it's not possible due to it's low resolution, the second one works for me as well :)

bornthisway.jpg

zsolti2.jpgzs00.jpg

And the second request would be similar. Could you please replace Gaga's face once again from The Fame cover with my friend's? (So Gaga's glasses and that crystal thing would stay, only the face should change) And also please remove the "Lady Gaga" name from the bottom of the album cover.

Lady_Gaga_Cover_The_Fame.PNG
zs3.jpg

Many many thank you guys for your help in advance! :)

zsolti2.jpg

zsolti2.jpg

zs00.jpg

Last edited:

Back