What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 from last night. 330K

Hatch

Hi all,

Had a little fun trying to capture a few macro shots at night. These 2 came out about the best. :perfect:

The second photo...the fly is about 1/2 the size of the mosquito. TINY!!! [saywhat]

Hope you like the shots.
Hatch

000217.jpg

000218.jpg

Wow, those are great! I really like that misquito, or whatever it is; it looks like it has a bottle brush on it's head, lol! [confused] :rofl:

Wow I'm impressed! Those are terrrrrriffic 8D The detail is incredible and at night using life bug models- you and your camera are really sympatico. :}

I snuck up on some fuscias one night using a flash light to fill and got a shot I was proud of -- its kinda fun but the fuscias were not moving around like bugs do.

Yow! Where is the blood sucking proboscis on that sucker (the mosquito)? Or is it a male? ;)

Thank you all for the great comments! :}

It looks like the mosquito has the sucker tube ROFL tucked under?

Glad you like the shots. Thanks again, Hatch.

More than very impressive these are! (the botanical garden ones are also very good)
One question I have: can your camera focus these (spot?) automatically, or do you focus manually yourself?

Back