What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $20 for Print-ready touch up of Family House

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfeast5

Price
Hello. My grandfather recently passed and they sold my moms childhood home. Attached are two photos, one that has beautiful coloring but was taken with a potato, and the other is clearer but not very flattering.
$20 for someone to please enhance the original photo, perhaps using detail from the newer picture, so that it can be printed at least 8”x10” (preferably 11”x14”) without distortion.
I don’t need this done within a specific timeline, but I’ll say 10 days from today (unless someone needs longer) so that ends on 15 Sept. PayPal for payment I guess.

IMG_2434.jpeg

IMG_1881.jpeg

My try on the bigger pictu
I also removed the dirt along the sidewalk

jfeast5 try.jpg

I don;t know how you;ll use it so not sure of the latitude of changes we can implement. So made minimal changes, cleaned up the image, and set to print 8 X 10....

front of house print.jpg

Thanks guys. What I’m asking for might not be possible.

I was aiming to keep the original photo to as the template - the dragon sculpture as a focus, the foliage framing the shot, and the house in the mid-ground but still in focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back