What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific 30 year old photo

Robertdlea

Hi guys

Looking for an edit. I've found a 30 Yr old school photo. I've scanned it but it was too big to scan the whole photo so I've had to scan in twice.

Would anybody be able to match the 2 photos together to make 1 big photo?

Many thanks .
RobScreenshot_20230315_112339_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpgScreenshot_20230315_112313_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

HI!
It would have been better to scan in 3 images so that there is overlap for the ends of the central image like this

Can you reapply with 3 images?

classe2.jpg
classe.jpg

I would think that the most important goal of this image is to bring out the faces of the class.
These are very lo-res scans and I understand the limitation of your scanner. So I ran it thru Gigapixel to upscale and bring back the details of your classmates.
Unfortunaetly there is an area that comes out very blurry - not sure if that's the quality of the original or the scan:

1678902472560.png

But did what I could - a bit workmnalike but I think it gives you what you were looking for...

class portfolio image.jpg

I would think that the most important goal of this image is to bring out the faces of the class.
These are very lo-res scans and I understand the limitation of your scanner. So I ran it thru Gigapixel to upscale and bring back the details of your classmates.
Unfortunaetly there is an area that comes out very blurry - not sure if that's the quality of the original or the scan:

View attachment 136096

But did what I could - a bit workmnalike but I think it gives you what you were looking for...

View attachment 136097
Thank you. The faces do come out a lot clearer. Many thanks

Back