What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3d Bokeh Logo

Very well done! I especially like the first one; the background is intriguing and it all works together quite well. Speaking of BGs, the second one looks too busy to me, competes with the logo. I think it would have more impact on a solid color, a gradient, or something like a subtle star field texture. Just a thought.

Hi Danny, great work!

For me, the reversed D's are confusing in both. The first one might look a little better with the text/lettering placed over the diagonal line aspect and not transparent. This would give it some separation so it's not so lost.

I agree with Clare on the second. Although I believe increasing the letters opacity would help it as it is.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I do more manipulations then logos, so I'm still working on improving those. As far as the backwards D, I use it to make the design more symmetrical. Since a backwards D doesn't resemble any other letter in the alphabet I feel that I can get away with it. Keeping the 2nd D forward actually makes the design look kind of boring I guess.

Back