What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D photo under ripped layer of sweatshirt

Kitkat2023

I really would like to photograph some shirts like in the picture below. I'm not sure how to get the kitten to go through a the ripped shirt. How this is done has me stymied.

cat.jpg

Hello and welcome.

This was not an actual Kitten/Cat that was photographed coming through a tear. This is probably just a photo of a Kitten that has been photoshopped to appear as though it was tearing through the shirt.

If you want further information on how to Photoshop this effect, please post in the General Ps Board.

Hello and welcome.

This was not an actual Kitten/Cat that was photographed coming through a tear. This is probably just a photo of a Kitten that has been photoshopped to appear as though it was tearing through the shirt.

If you want further information on how to Photoshop this effect, please post in the General Ps Board.
I didn't figure it was an actual cat that was photographed but was unsure of where to make this post. Thank you for helping me. I will download those torn papers so I can do this!

Back