What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3D Sackboy

Hmmmm.... just thinking loud.

Why not try using like a tread stitching for his mouth? Not X type but straight stitch like on jeans.... I was about to suggest buttons for eyes but suddenly remembered a model like that for Poser and DAZ Studio that uses buttons. Your's has a different look.

How many polygons does sack boy have?

I dunno about c4d... but in 3d modelling, to see if the model stands up to lighting effects one should render it with a white background. Have you tried it?

yea.. the mouth doesnt look pretty good i will try to fix it, button eyes is a very good idea ill try it to thanks bro ;)

Very funny Shark. Love him. I do think the eyes need something but I like the glow for a start. Button eyes could work but they're a bit trite. The effect you're currently after has a kind of edge that takes off some of the cute -- which IMO is a good thing.

Back