What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3d?

JallaBalla [EO]

A silly question, but where did my 3-d shapes go [saywhat] ?
Filter - render 3d is "gone"

3DSHapes1.gif

I use CS

JallaBalla

Filter > Render > 3D Transform is still available in the same menu location in PS CS on my computer. Perhaps something is wrong with your installation? Is a reinstall in order?

Strange, my other computer has the same problem.

Filter > Render > 3D Transform is still available in the same menu location in PS CS on my computer.

You again?! [stuned] :rofl: hehehe

From what I understand, 3D transform isn't installed by default with CS *shrugs* for whatever reason. If you look on your install cd, you'll find the filters hidden in one of the goodies folders. I don't have CS, so I can't help more, sorry.

MindBender said:

What is that suppose to mean?

MindBender said:
From what I understand, 3D transform isn't installed by default with CS *shrugs* for whatever reason. If you look on your install cd, you'll find the filters hidden in one of the goodies folders.
Indeed this is true

Thanx....
It was on the cd

Goodies\Optional Plug-Ins\Filters\3D Transform.8BF

I copied the file into my CS directory:
\Program files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins\Filters
Now it works :D :}

MindBender said:
Filter > Render > 3D Transform is still available in the same menu location in PS CS on my computer.

From what I understand, 3D transform isn't installed by default with CS *shrugs* for whatever reason. If you look on your install cd, you'll find the filters hidden in one of the goodies folders. I don't have CS, so I can't help more, sorry.

The "You again?!" probably refers to a couple of amusing exchanges MindBender and I have had recently.

Sorry I forgot about the fact that it was in the Goodies. Whenever I install Photoshop, I always look through all the extras because I end up installing about 2/3 of them. Thank goodness MindBender is on the alert!

Hehehe...hahaha...

This is an inside joke...
I remember from wayyy back in another thread...
;) [sly]

ehhh...

The "You again?!" probably refers to a couple of amusing exchanges MindBender and I have had recently.

Most definately bud. :perfect: :D

Back