What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

;) my thoughts exactly!

:shocked: Rick... does this mean that you've already been into the "sauce"???
;) Check back tomorrow after you've nursed your hangover...

:rofl: Vee! Love the "peeping" self-portrait! ;)

[confused] Does gare have any idea what he's started here? 8[

No "sauce" for me today - working tonight as a Bartender [upset] [upset] [upset]

Thank God I'm done as tonite's bartender. Now I can mix drinks for meself. That peeping shot best describes me during a drink session.

Wendy, I have no idea myself :rofl: . Well, a writer has to get lost for words sometimes.

vee

I've got nothing to say, but iy's okay: good morning, good morning...
Still eighty minutes to go to notice that nothing has changed and ...(see signature)...

Erik you "party animal" you! :D :rofl:

[saywhat] Stu???? [confused] [confused] [confused]

Righty right.
Good one, Wendy. Just love the idea....
Apart from that it's really Sarajevo here right now. Where I live, the neighbourhood is crowded with Moroccans, Kossovars, Turks, etc, and everyone seems to want to make more noise with the fireworks than the others. Luckily no one is rich, so after half an hour the war is over because of no more ammunition. Wish all wars were like that. Then after the no ammunition, things would become more honest as fighting would go on with sticks and stones. And throwing sand in the wind, and caution with it. Ever wondered why there are more female humans than males?

Gare, your subject says it all! [shhh]

A very happy, and safe New Year to all. Rick, careful out there. I want my gurus to be here [excited]

Everyone have a great 2003, prosperous, and above all, happy.

Counting down.... 2 hrs.!!! (in washington). HAPPY NEW YRS. GURU'S!!! AND MANY MORE!!! have a safe partyin guru's!!!

Back