What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

44 PhotoShop hidden tricks and shortcuts!

Ha, didn't know that either.
Try this one:
While holding alt, click on the little arrow at the top right of your layers pallete and click on pallete options at the bottom.
"begon!" :rofl:

Thanks Mark for the link. It is printed and stapled close to comp.
8)) ;)

You're welcome Lily. :)

Yeah p?tr??k, that's an Easter Egg. PS always has 2 of those. The other one is in the HELP menu. Go HELP>About Photoshop, then click the about graphic to dismiss it. Then hold Ctrl down and view the same link. 8D

Another easter egg:

Get the type tool, close the character palette, type a font name IN THE OPTION BAR, then christopher: like "arialchristopher" then click on the character palette button at the end of the option bar.

OOH!

Type another font name to get rid of it...

Ya lost me there Pierre, hehe 8D
Nothing happened for me in PS CS. In fact, i couldn't type past 'ar'. \:]

Wuddup!? [saywhat]

Thanks for the link Mark. These are very cool! Makes me realize how much I still don't know about photoshop. :rofl:

Hello everybody, I have working in a printing company. I am printing pictures with an inkjet printer and then spraying them with a finishing spray to protect them but the spray is making the ink run. Do you have any suggestions? Any types of spray that won’t make the ink run? I have made sure that the ink is completely dry and it still runs? Please help me urgently. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Very cool - thanks for sharing. What's everyone's level of Photoshop expertice here? I'd say mine is 9.5/10 - been using it for about 4 years now...

Back