What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a case of cursors

Adniel

Can anyone,please, tell me why my Photoshop CS4 cursors (that initially behave in a normalway) turn up as three annoying hands during the editing session?
cursors.png

hello mate
can you please tell us what running system you use !!? and which version of ps you have !!?

hello mate
can you please tell us what running system you use !!? and which version of ps you have
confused.gif

It looks like hes using MAC and CS5

Thank you for the interest shown for my "case of cursors". I have Photoshop CS4 that runs on Windows 7. The problem is quite annoying when a precision cursor is indicated. It seems the leftmost hand does the job. Have you ever come across a similiar case?

Thank you for the interest shown for my "case of cursors". I have Photoshop CS4 that runs on Windows 7. The problem is quite annoying when a precision cursor is indicated. It seems the leftmost hand does the job. Have you ever come across a similiar case?

i did came across a similar case but in the windows XP SP3, and the solution was uninstalling PS and re-install it, then check the graphic card drivers if they need to be updated .. that's it !!
you have a win 7 system so it could need the same solution to get fixed ...
Good Luck mate !!

Back