What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few photoshop manipulations ive done recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them in general! there are some things I don't like that match, like the gravity poster... the light is seriously wrong and don't understand at all the pitch black guy taking a picture just behind the astronaut..:joy:.
The last one needs work as well.. the mirror on the background is evident, the shadow is really weird, the mix of effects on the dress it's a bit much, and you put hard shadows on the small pieces while being on air without a really close wall that shadows can't be there..

The first and third really well-done ^^

Cheers!

I like them in general! there are some things I don't like that match, like the gravity poster... the light is seriously wrong and don't understand at all the pitch black guy taking a picture just behind the astronaut..:joy:.
The last one needs work as well.. the mirror on the background is evident, the shadow is really weird, the mix of effects on the dress it's a bit much, and you put hard shadows on the small pieces while being on air without a really close wall that shadows can't be there..

The first and third really well-done ^^

Cheers!
Thankyou for your comments.. I realy apreciate it. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back