What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a joke against apple fans lol

Hoogle

Guru
ok not 1 to pass on these trolling videos normally a client sent me this and I had to laugh.

no offence idad just all in good humour now breathe and count to 10

iDad

Guru
old news/ joke . yuk yuk yuk:thumbsup:

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
You guys can do better than that.... Oh yeah PC minds,:mrgreen: never mind

iDad

Guru
Oh well, I guess they can't :rofl:

Hoogle

Guru
Us PC Owners are to insecure whenever we have a joke about macs we have to spread it to make us feel better even though we know in doing so will probably give us viruses lol....

iDad

Guru
Viruses,what's that?:cheesygrin:

blitz

no one ever thinks about viruses on mobile devices....
Wait til one big one comes along

ibclare

Queen Bee
I have no idea how this is simpler. Use clicking to type. What a freekin joke. Features I want? Thank you NO. Well maybe since I don't use a smart phone and could do without texting sometimes though it is fast and easy when someone can't or won't answer their phone. Guess I'm behind the times. Aunty Clare bows to the idiots (yea, IMHO) who want this clumsy deal. Yuck.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
LOL..... I do hope you realise, clare that the video is a lampoon on Apple.

I love the sales pitch... "EVERYTHING IS JUST A FEW HUNDRED CLICKS AWAY"...... :rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh, blush, blush. I thought maybe so, and maybe I didn't read the posts carefully enough. Good one. Got me! Whew. What a blast. Any reaction from Apple?