What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes A kind request for PNGs of brushes

DD-Ripper

Hello everyone..! :)
I'm a new member here and a Photoshop lover who has a kind request .
I found this great forum recently and I'm hoping to get helped.

You see, I love using Photoshop and spend at least 7 hours a day with it.
The problem is I broke my laptop 5 months ago and I'm confined using Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android on my tablet...and I'm missing the brushes and other stuff I used to have in my laptop....
I'm in need of some PNG packs of brushes from you people (I found many in DeviantArt but they were not what I expected)

I want brushes like these :
(I took these PNGs from my friend using PS )

58692156.png

6hq4.png

Also I'm a huge fan of urban grunge brushes like this :
10525693.png

So what I'm asking for is can any of u share some Brushes in PNG format (transparent BG ) with me..?
U can also zip and upload and share the link..:)
Its not that hard but I would appreciate if at least someone of u helps me out..:)

Hope I'm not expecting much..
I'm really in need of help..:/

Thanx..:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There is a program called brushpilot It gives you the option to save your brushes in a PNG format as many as you want to, Brushpilot.com check it out

But problem is don't have a Windows PC or anything..:'(
Only my 2 beloved Android devices

Mate, the reason why I'm here is because I couldn't find the brushes I wanted in PNG format..
I already Googled for it days ago and also searched in DeviantArt for it..

If its not that much trouble could u make a PNG pack, upload and share the link..? If u can't, no worries..just when u have free time :)

the link provided directs you to png's, that way to can pick and add the ones you want ....... click on "images" third word in on top bar, each image you see will be png after clicking for bigger view drag it to where ever or use your download commonly used on your setup.

Back