What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lucky day!

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
I had a lucky day! I asked my wife to keep an eye on second hand drawing books and today she came home with a Jack Hamm, First Lessons in Drawing and Painting. She only paid $1.99, but the book is out of print and highly popular. I fell of my chair when I saw it. There are people selling this book between $60-$200 US [stuned] Not only that, mine is pretty much brand new. It's not even an old print, this one is from 1988, but for the price is doesn't matter. The original price new price was about $15.

I'm not going to sell it though, but I will be very carefull with it. :rofl: I like Jack Hamm, he wrote really good books that have become very popular. You can still buy most of his books, expect this one, which you can only buy second hand, unless you're lucky.

So... if you're one of those who visit second hand stores now and then...keep your eyes open. For example Andrew Loomis books sell for more than $350, but then again.... he's pretty much the Godfather of drawing books.

You are lucky. To have this book and to have a wife like my own who finds treasures like this often enough.

$50.00...going once

$50.00...going twice

$50.00...going 3 times

$50.00...gone......... offer null and void.you are to slow LOL

Ha! Three times.

Here's twice.

Ha! Three times, and I'm getting close.

I think you have a good wife who have a look like that. For this you can reach one to another from lower step to higher step. So lucky.......

Back