What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question of honest ability...

I consider myself creative. I come from an artistic family, my mother could draw your exact likeness without thinking about it. But alas, my drawing abilities suck. [innocent] I can kick butt in pictionary, but that's about as far as it goes. Stick ppl :rofl:

Example: I needed to draw a simple *line art* butterfly for a project for my daughter's dance group and couldn't come up with anything I liked. \:] Very frustrating when I can *see* it but can't draw it.

It's much easier to express my talents with a mouse in photoshop. *nod nod*

I can draw, but not as well as I'd like... people who essentially are laymen, artistically, will think they're great, but anyone who can tell an HB from a 4H can tell that I'm not that great.

Of course, I'm not that amazing with PhotoShop...I'll have to post one of my things...

Welcome to the forums, Koosh! Do post some images or participate in some of the Campfire challenges. Have fun. ;)

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that. This site is definately one of the friendliest I've been to lately, especially with it's size... The only other ones that are this...personal are ones with fewer than 10 active members. I'm glad I found it, and I'll definately make good use of it.

Back