What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid A Rather Intriguing Request For My Friend’s Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
Hi guys this is going to be very vague request and i’d like if you could get creative and help me out with this, it’s my friends birthday next week and i want to make a happy birthday card for her, since its a pandemic and i don’t really have to send the card to her in person a picture of the card on the table as in 3d would do just fine and do the trick that i actually made the card😂 i don’t know where to find stock images to help you guys get started at but any card on the table desk, anywhere would be enough to sell it off, my friend’s name is Sneha so happy birthday Sneha on the card would do it!! Please help me out guys😅

Maduke

BIrthday was on July 2 so you can probably close this. He tried to pay but was having trouble with this accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.