What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative A sheepdog in a pot

Roberts1010

Yep. He squeezed his big butt in this pot (after he destroyed the plant my mom had painstakingly planted) and this picture is simply perfect for creating something epic. I've seen some of the creative wonders you guys can do. Any takers to change the background to whatever? I was thinking floating on the ocean, but I think you guys have a better imagination than i do...so I leave it to you, if you choose to take this mission. If not, you still got to see a sheepdog in a pot. Win either way :)009.JPG

Thanks!!!!!

Roberts1010

HAHA! I love the them, especially the greenhouse. I'm putting these on our fence with our note that says "Please don't let our puppy out". Putting him in that greenouse would be like setting a tiny flame in a paper factory. He'd destroy it, but it would be the best hour of his life!!! Love the pictures! Thank you!

Roberts1010

Goofy dog, but he is cute. Much cuter looking at this than looking at the hole in the sheet rock he chewed :)

Pipsmom

Guru
Lemon juice is the answer, anything he regularly chews at give it a fine spray of lemon juice. That will discourage him if it leaves a nasty taste in his mouth

Roberts1010

Oh, this little thread may have just done much more than make me laugh. I will try that as soon as I get home. THANKS!!!

Pipsmom

Guru
He's still a baby and probably still teething, make sure you have frozen raw bone or suitable toy thats been frozen solid to chew to relieve his pain. He will grow out of teething its just saving your house till they all come through