What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Visit with The Larmands...

[saywhat] Woah!

You turning 40 this year Mark????

Might that be August 4th???? [confused] :) :D

[shhh] Head's Up Gurus!

Cheesem Crowe Guys,

Thank you so much for your very kind words... :(|

Bottom line ...where would we be without our Mothers and wives :} ranger72

Wendy, my sentiments exactly. I couldn't believe it when I did the math in my head...

You wear it well Mark - Oil of Ulan? (Gosh, how long has it been since it's been called that!!)

Looking forward to the big party !!! 8} 8}

heh! Liar! :D I did the math myself! 40, or close to it ...

What made you guess August 4th, Wendy?

Anam

hahaha ya ok i'll be 41, and ya i wear it well, and ladidadidaidoo!

Don't change the subject! :shocked: :rofl: 8}

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you just getting up Mark or going to bed right now? :p

theKeeper said:
hahaha ya ok i'll be 41, and ya i wear it well, and ladidadidaidoo!

Don't change the subject! :shocked: :rofl: 8}

dang, Mark, I'm impressed ... not sure why, but I am! [sly] [slick]

Wendy ... what's bmt? (besides a sammich at Subway ... yum, food [innocent] )

Oh, and has anyone ever told either of you that you spend WAY too much time on this board? hehehehe

Anam

[excited] [excited] [excited]

See Guys? We are all better men for it today!!!

we can only go up from here by what our lifes experiences have taught us to date...

And we are all waiting now for Wendy to have her very special grandchild....someday when you are ready GEOFF!!!! :D :D :}

ranger hears howls of pain from GEOFF in the background! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Anam! You say I spend way too much time here... ;\ call it a PSG love affair then! ;)

BMT (btw) means "before my time"! Oh, and "btw" means "by the way"! :rofl:

:rofl: Ha!Ha!Ha Ranger! Wait until Geoff reads this thread! He's writing his last exam today (and then "school's out for summer") so you're sure to be seeing more of him around here over the next few months.

Geoff is sure to howl even louder than I am right now 'cause it's a running joke between the two of us!!!! His sister (engaged to be married in September of this year - will I survive this?) is 'considerably older' than Geoff and I keep teasing my daughter that her "eggs" are running out!

[saywhat] Geoff is so convinced of my desire to be a grandmother that my biggest fear now is that my 16 year old will beat his sister at that one!!!

HA! HA! Wendy!

I did'nt realize you had backup :rofl: Yes...for Gosh Sakes...this certainly takes the pressure off Geoff!! :rofl:

And of course here we are conveniently manageing the lives of others to fit our own devices :D [shhh]

Lets Get to work there young lady!

ranger72

[confused] 12?

Is this one of those 'trick questions'... [confused] [confused] [confused]

hahaha 12?! :rofl:

I guess about 44-46 G. :B

And btw Wendy... i was just going to bed. I've been pulling alnighters lately... got my schedule mucked up good. DOH! [doh] [oops]

gee, mark, I hear ya about mucking up your schedule ... I used to do that all the time. Still do, when I don't have anywhere I regularly have to be in the morning.

ah, and grandparents? Me? Aaack! I'm barely adjusted to being a dad yet! [confused]

Anam
[ where's the damn manual, anyway? ]

Hey for anyone interested... i just posted some "7th month" photos in Seth's gallery. What a funny guy, hehehe. :rofl:

Pages 19-28 are new.

So you won't have to jump back to the first page, here ya go » A Visit With the Larmands.

What a wonderful baby boy! Thanks for posting the pix, Mark! :}

:perfect:I love the new pix Mark!

Yeppers, Seth is looking more and more like his Daddy every day! 8[ [:I :D

BTW...I absolutely love your front page treatment for the site! ;) :}

What a fantastic album and you are a very good story teller. I hope that you and your wife create scrapbooks like that much more fun to look at than a plain ol photo album!

Back