What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A

KRF

Power User
I have a problem seeing the attached images in this post:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/site-web-polls-%5Bofficial%5D/26854-what-do-you-use-adobe-photoshop.html#post75173

Every time I try and view them I get a redirect to this message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any help?

Looks like a permissions bug... I can see them fine but only as admin.

Thank you for pointing it out KRF, I'm looking into it.

**Edit**
Should be fixed, try now.

Last edited:
Looks like a permissions bug... I can see them fine but only as admin.

Thank you for pointing it out KRF, I'm looking into it.

**Edit**
Should be fixed, try now.

Yeah it's working now, thanks :)

lol, it wasn't you Steve, it was the permission settings for the whole Voting Area forum :/

I think it is you Steve, I think Gaussian thinks your out to get the forum, lol jokes.

Anyway, if you need help with the forum again, this is the place to post it, I look here all the time, as Forums are what I do, so I maybe able to help you and anyone else out with things in my power as a member :)

Back