What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About me

gimp;2ps

Used to be knowledgeable in Ps as it was my main goto software from colledge and onwards. Then one day windows just went wako with adds & updates, about the time when candyCrush showed in the menu. and NO i didn't even like it "debloated", the final straw was getting hacked. So i migrated to linux but never became proficient in Gimp, i really miss Photoshop and looking to get it back.

Sorry for all the changes and the disappointment. I never cared for GIMP myself, but since PS doesn't seem likely in the near future, I may just have to play around with it again for some of the simpler things I'd like to do. Good luck to you on getting Photoshop. In the meantime, enjoy wandering around the forum here. Welcome!

Back