What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abstract Flowers Wallpaper FEEDBACK PLEASE :)

Photoshop_4_me

This is a low res version of a abstract wallpaper I made, please give me some feedback, like more textures to use, light effects, light from a certain angle, color scheme, and more :)

// Photoshop_4_me

Attachments

• Upload.jpg
    Upload.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 1
i would add some sort of a neon outline.
i think i would go really well with this.

Is this kind of what you meant? Is it too weak or too strong?

Attachments

• Upload 2.jpg
    Upload 2.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
not sure if it's my bad eyesight, but maybe make it a tad brighter/more vibrant?

cool, if you want to yeah, it's up to you if it takes too long you don't have to ;)

Hehe ok, I'll upload the full res :) See it as welcome gift from me ;) Should I make the outer neon line even stronger or maybe weaker? I can't decide...

Attachments

• Upload 3.jpg
    Upload 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
I like the original better.
:D
Mind If I use this as one of my pictures my computer changes to in the background?

Thank You Guys! Thx for the tip with the neon outer lines. I like the idea. I guess that the ending details is whats matter ;) Here's is the original (full quality) and the improved with neon lines (full quality) for you to use :) Just hit thanks or so :) I also changed the color scheme in two new editions. Feel free to use it as background! Don't spread the picture around to much if it isn't needed ;) The size is 1920x1080. // Photoshop_4_me

Attachments

• 01 Abstract Flowers (Original).jpg
    01 Abstract Flowers (Original).jpg
    917.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 02 Abstract Flowers (With Outer Glow).jpg
    02 Abstract Flowers (With Outer Glow).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • 03 Abstract Flowers (Original) (Orange Edit).jpg
    03 Abstract Flowers (Original) (Orange Edit).jpg
    950.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 04 Abstract Flowers (With Outer Glow) (Orange Edit).jpg
    04 Abstract Flowers (With Outer Glow) (Orange Edit).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I love what you did.I like original. I also like the warmer one with the pink. even though it's abstract it has a flow with the flower and digital branch. reminds me of the evolution from nature to computers.

Thank You M-S, Zeealex, Manda and Matt! It's always nice with positive feedback :) I agree with you Manda, it has kind of a flow in it :)

Last edited:

Back