What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accidental Keyboard Shortcut for Pen Tool?

Hi IamSam
I am still going through all the combinations. Have to cover the pen tool, shape tools, and also the Path Selection Tool, and Direct Selection Tool. Some may also depend on if is a vector mask, just a Path (or Paths) in the Path panels. Modifiers to consider Shift, Ctnl, Opt, Cmd (Maybe fn) as well as "+" and "-". An OCDer's delight. I can only test on a Mac with PS CC. I know so far that the keyboard shortcuts do not all work in all contexts. Am trying to learn a bit more in this area (weak spot of mine) so will share what I find though a lot of combos to try out. So far they seem to work as advertised in the few situations I have been able to try out yet at this point that is pretty incomplete. Will share what I find when I make it further through the exploration.

Back