What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Actions not working properly

Ruidoso Bill

Ok, switched to SSD, new Wacom tablet reinstalled everything. Some of my actions work about 50% of time, especially my auto align layers. I have redone the action (several times) and still no luck. When it doesn't work the auto align windows pops up and it hangs with about 30% progress. It falis whether initiated by wacom button or keyboard, it is assigned F10. it does select both layers and then hangs up. If it hangs and I manually select auto align everything works fine. Like I stated the next time I press the button for the action it works fine. Also my vertical guides won't stay stuck on the right third of the image. If I drag one mid way and use the move tool works fine, this is driving me nuts! Any suggestions appreciated. Messing up my workflow. Of course this is when I export layers from Lightroom to Photoshop.

Back