What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add baby shoes please

Giamon

Hi guys,

My wife and I just received news today that we're expecting twins. Post 7 week ultrasound, we were going to use this picture (with commentary) to announce the news to friends given that we were advised that there was only one baby. Today, at our 12 week ultrasound, we were shown two healthy heartbeats and fetuses. We're over the moon re the news given that it's been quite a long journey with unsuccessful IVF attempts. We don't yet know the sex of our babies - identical twins - so will refrain from buying any clothing 'til we find out a little later.

So I'm reaching out to you lovely people for a bit of assistance. I'm looking for someone to clone the baby shoes and add them to the right of the photo - next to the shoes already there.

Apologies if there's something I've missed. Thanks guys :)

thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks heaps guys - greatly appreciated! I've been trying to play around with the cloning tool but to no avail. I've wiped the dust off my Photoshop and whilst I'm able to clone the shoes, I'm doing a terrible job with the floor / wall. Your versions are much better.

FWIW, I thought the shadows shouldn't be so dark, so here's my tweak to Ged's tweak.

Also, I just noticed that the left and right kids shoes in the original image don't line up, and that inconsistency propagated into their cloned counterparts. I'm not sure it's worth fixing, but it certainly looks weird to me to have the L & R shoes of a pair seem to be of different sizes, LOL.

2017-01-30_113433-L&R_shoes_don't_line_up.jpg

Tom M

Attachments

• shoes_Gedstar_cloned2-tjm01-ps01a-01.jpg
    shoes_Gedstar_cloned2-tjm01-ps01a-01.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 3
Hey Tom

I see what you mean about the shoe sizes, but I think it's just the way they are positioned/angled, if you look at the ladies shoes they look to be a different size too

Untitled.jpg

Back