What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add Husband to Photo

stargurl78

Hello! I'm hoping someone can take the photo with my mom in it and add my husband to it. Maybe move my son on the left in closer if he still looks so separated from us (not a big deal if that's not possible). Also, if possible it would be great if some of the people that are closer to us could be removed too! Thank you!

Disney Mom.jpg

Disney Ryan.jpg

Did some work with cloning and AI...2 versions with one slightly cropped:

View attachment 141329

View attachment 141331
Hey Jeff can I ask you to do one more edit?! I'm not sure I like how much pavement is showing with all of the people removed now that I'm seeing it. Can you maybe leave my son on the left where he is and place my husband in a similar position to where Argos (above) put him, so that a little more of the castle is showing? And maybe leave all of the people but move the guy with the Star Wars shirt over to the left of the lady in the original pic? Sorry to be so picky! I would so greatly appreciate it!!!! Thank you!

As requested - restored all the visitors, moved Star Wars Man over to the woman and adjusted their positions. Also moved the father over a bit to the left.
Any other needs, let me know. BTW - very nice profile pic of the family.:)

family vacation REV.jpg

Back