What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add license plate to this scooter please

Splitting_Atoms

Im looking for a way to add the license plate on the right...to the scooter on the left. In the right perspective.
I can't seem to get the perspective right.
Id be great if anybody kan do this for me... and I'd appreciate it even more if you can explain how to get the perspective correct on this. Thanks!

Pickpick_06_02_003.png

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Splitting_Atoms

I did a proof of concept approach for you rather than the entire work (was not clear if you wanted to do it yourself)
If you like the perspective I did I did that with Edit > Transform > Skew
The perspective lines that I used for horizontal were picked up from the foot treads. The vertical lines were based on the source image angling.
The width was determined by eye since if needed to be a bit narrower given the different starting and ending angle of the scooter.

What I did not do and what causes so of the issue is the frame. By just using skew, the front part of the license frame source ends up on the far side of the target scooter destianation license. And that looks totally wrong. So the frame would need to be flipped separately.

Other forum members may jump in with more complete/better results so hang in there
John Wheeler

Pickpick_06_02_003-adj.jpg