What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific add me to picture

savvylee

hello

recently went on vacation to big bend national park with my husband. an amazing spot was so great for pics but we couldnt get it to where I could set up the camera to get both of us and no one was around to take it of us....so we had to take them by ourselves of each other. I really think the one I took of him is stunning but wish it could include us both. could you possibly add me into that picture. I have attached a couple of me that were taken to give you some options of myself for the picture. For reference my husband is 6'2" and I am 5'7" so I am just a bit smaller than him. I also added one of us both standing together to show size difference between us. The one I would like myself added to is IMG_1862.

Thank you so much.

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1877.JPG

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG