What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add professional attire

HaleyB

Howdy! I’m applying to professional school and I have to attach a picture. I was wondering if anyone could photoshop a women suit on to me! Pink suit preferred but any would be great!

D9BFA08A-EF45-4EC4-BA3C-2A3B17E26ABB.jpeg

I couldn't find a decent suit that was applicable so I ended up drawing one ...and it looks like it. The last two projects I've worked on have been a headache of my own making.
The OP has beautiful hair but its a nightmare to deal with.

PinkSuit_6 PinkB_2.jpg

I couldn't find a decent suit that was applicable so I ended up drawing one ...and it looks like it. The last two projects I've worked on have been a headache of my own making.
The OP has beautiful hair but its a nightmare to deal with.

View attachment 130645
Honestly I think I am going to use this! The coloring you used makes it blend in really well. If you have a Venmo I would like to pay you 10$!

Honestly I think I am going to use this! The coloring you used makes it blend in really well. If you have a Venmo I would like to pay you 10$!
Thank you but this is a free forum. My payment is in good wishes, the satisfaction in helping people and in the challenge of the project. In this case I did it (for me) the hard way just for that challenge.
Bruce