What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add two people / merge photos ?

jwilk123432

Hi everyone!

Im not sure if this will be possible but i know how talented people on here are so thought I may aswell ask!

Unfortunately we didnt get a picture with our friends on their wedding day (or one through the day before drinks were consumed haha). I was wondering if it’d be at all possible to get the bride and groom (first pic, the groom is on the brides right hand side) with myself and my partner (the left 2 on the 2nd pic). Im unsure if it helps that my partner is also on the grooms right hand side in the first picture. If the lighting is too different (i seem very white!) making it black and white would also be fine!

thanks so much in advance if anyone is able to give this a go!

659D3467-4751-4806-9399-FC19EFBE4468.jpeg

265110C3-E7BC-48D5-BF49-E2271338EB2C.jpeg

When you say "the groom is on the bride's right", I think he's actually on our right. From the bride's viewpoint, he's on her left.

Just to be clear, you want these four people combined. Right?

1634318459022.png

Sorry, yes i meant in the picture which is the wrong way round! Yes they’re the four people thankyou, and sorry for the confusion!

Back