What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding a Copyright Metadata Template

Robes

I have a copyright template made (using PS CS5) & when I download new images to my iMac it automatically adds this copyright data to each image downloaded.

I have a web page with many images on it I made prior to this. I wish to add my copyright metadata to those images. I have a folder on my desktop which contains all the image copies of what I uploaded to my website. Is there a way I can select all the images in the folder by opening in Bridge and adding the template to all selected at once?

If I could do that, then I would re-upload all the images to my website overwriting the old ones to up date with copyrighted images.
TIA

Robes

I have a copyright template made (using PS CS5) & when I download new images to my iMac it automatically adds this copyright data to each image downloaded.

I have a web page with many images on it I made prior to this. I wish to add my copyright metadata to those images. I have a folder on my desktop which contains all the image copies of what I uploaded to my website. Is there a way I can select all the images in the folder by opening in Bridge and adding the template to all selected at once?

If I could do that, then I would re-upload all the images to my website overwriting the old ones to up date with copyrighted images.
TIA

Robes

Never mind..... I figured out how to do it-
Robes:mrgreen:

Back