What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding light rays to an image with the help of Youtube.

ChrisMania

blue-forest-1.jpgblue-forest-1.png
This guy is really good at photoshop stuff even though his accent was kind of annoying still managed to do a good job.

I watch Unmesh all the time. His accent is actually very pleasing to me, especially combined with his very calm and kind demeanor. Easily my favourite Photoshop instructor. The only other one who comes close in my opinion is Jesús Ramírez (Photoshop Training Channel).
Your result is pretty good, but I think the light rays need a bit more shaping. You can use methods that were not covered in the tutorial for this. I think the free transform tool could do it, with maybe even a little Liquify. Right now it looks like a rectangle of light focused in one specific area, and it needs to cover more vertical distance at the source.

Back