What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adding noise in edges of images?

noor

hi
how can i add noise in edges of images
and how can i create animated sun rays or sun beams?

The noise around the edges is easy to do. Add a layer on top of your image and fill it (I used black, but your choice). Then mask out the middle. In this example using a stock photo, I used a black-to-white radial gradient on the layer mask to just reveal her face.
Hair2.jpgNoice copy.jpg

I can't help you with the animated sunbeams, I'm afraid. I'm a rank noob with animation.

The noise around the edges is easy to do. Add a layer on top of your image and fill it (I used black, but your choice). Then mask out the middle. In this example using a stock photo, I used a black-to-white radial gradient on the layer mask to just reveal her face.
View attachment 14433View attachment 14434

I can't help you with the animated sunbeams, I'm afraid. I'm a rank noob with animation.
thank u so much its more and more for me
i hope somebody help me on sunbeams tooo
thank u soooo much once again

I think it's better if you look up some photoshop animation tutorials, it really feels like it would be way to much text for me to explain all to you. :p

Good luck, there is alot of great tutorials out there! :)

Honestly Noor, Photoshop does have animation capabilities but it my experience the results are sub-par with that of the other Adobe applications built for this purpose. With that said, you might want to consider downloading a trial version of Flash to take care of the animation part. http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash

If you're intent on using Photoshop for the animation, I found a tutorial that may be of value to you.
http://www.flash-game-design.com/tutorials/glitter-menu-photoshop-tutorial.html

Back