What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Adding text to image

matedsnitmr

Hello all!

I would like to have the quote from the Bojack Horseman series added above image below:

It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier.

Font should be a good one for quotes. I was thinking about Playfair Display but it can be another one too, feel free!

Could you make one with all letters capitalized and another with only the first letter of each sentence capitalized please? Not sure what would give the best effect..

I think black should be fine but it can be another high contrasting colour too (dark brown?).

Background also the green of the grass.

Thanks in advance!

1000010824.jpg

Correction. The text box chopped off some of the words in the second version. Sorry.

View attachment 141913

Looks great!

Would it be possible to have each sentence on a separate line, centralized under each other on this one?

Also add a few grass drawings please: at the right side of the pic at the height of his ear there is some open space (1 or 2 is ok).

Thanks in advance again!

Playfair display font. Black text Regular and caps.

ItGetsEasier_01.reg.png

ItGetsEasier_01.caps.png

Playfair display font. Black text Regular and caps.
Great job!

Would it be possible to have these 2 also with bold text? I think we will have the final result then :)

Small remark regarding the text: please change thats into that's in both images.
Also remove the space between the word 'part' and the dot in the caps image.

Thanks in advance again!

Back