What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Adjust arm

Howlateisit

Hi all, could someone please photoshop my arm resting on the leg instead of being up? I can provide another photo where my arm is resting on my leg if that's helpful. Thanks so much in advance

IMG_3156.jpg

I can provide another photo where my arm is resting on my leg if that's helpful.

Yes, I think another photo of you would be much better. I raced through the edit below at 100 mph just to get a quick idea of what a finished product might look like, and I don't think the arm looks very natural in its new position. If you think it's ok, then I (or others) can take our time and do a better job than this. But my vote is a new photo. If possible, try to provide the new photo in the same pose (except for the arm, of course), wearing the same clothes and shot from the same angle. But if that's not easily done, then just the arm resting more naturally on the leg will help.

Rich

IMG_3156.jpg

Back