What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Adjust veil to come across front of picture 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleBarker

Hello just seeing if someone can help make the below wedding photo of myself and my husband have the same effect of the bride in second photo with the veil coming across front of camera like it’s blowing in wind.

thank you!!387E7B59-01D3-4C49-8814-C4E2B0C4777F.jpeg0F50F873-E3E5-41DB-A7B1-E3FD4606CA73.jpeg

I would like to get this printed but they have suggested over 1MB for the photo, is there a way I can download for this to be better quality for printing? Thank you!

The full sized version in TIF format is available HERE. Any problems with the download, just let me know.

Thanks so much!! I was wondering is there a way we can correct this part of dress down bottom? Not really sure what it is?

BF7B4317-F9BA-45C0-A9E5-601B276AC919.png

No idea as it doesn't show on the PSD file so I set a duplicate layer overtop and cloned in that area. Hopefully I covered it?
This version in TIF mode is HERE. Let me know if it worked.

The different shades of white are due to the multiple layers of the veil. If its the dress underneath that particular portion of the veil should be smooth/even and not patterned, then something like this?

Veil-4.jpg

Yes please that looks great! Can I please have the high quality version you did for the others so I can print it?
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back