What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Bridge Question

Is there a way to see .abr, .pat, fonts, etc. when viewing in Bridge?
To date, I don't think so. This is the reason why I have never really used Bridge. In order to be efficient and streamline my workflow, it would be nice to have everything located in one app! I might add that my filing system is very organized and I can find any image/file in my collection in less than one or two minutes. But, I think it would still be easier in an app that was designed to organize all files!

I don't like switching from Ps to other apps in order to find stuff, it's a waste of my time. I've just relented to viewing all brushes, swatches, gradients, styles, patterns, contours, custom shapes, and tools in their panels/options bar or in the Ps Preset Manager. And viewing fonts in the Character Panel and organizing with Fontbook (Mac). I realize this means loading everything in Ps, which I don't care much for, but I can always delete/remove any files I don't like or never use.

Back