What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Camera RAW and Nikon Z7 RAW files.

RichardB

Hi,
I seem to have some sort of an issue - when I open my Nikon Z7 RAW files in Adobe Camera RAW - the exposure settings are not being read correctly. I have the latest version of Adobe Photoshop and Camera RAW. Yet no matter what combinations of F stop and shutter speed used on the camera - Camera RAW says they are all F22 at 1/50sec. Cannot see what is causing this - the RAW file exposure values are shown correctly in Nikon NX-D and Nikon Transfer 2.

Anyone got any ideas ?? I guess I'm doing something wrong somewhere - but cannot figure out what is going on at all.

Regards,

Richard

RichardB

This seems to have cured itself and now all is well again - RAW images from the Nikon Z7 are now reporting the correct exposure settings in Adobe Cameras RAW. I have no idea what caused the issue - it just all started behaving itself again the next time I started Photoshop. So panic over !!!