What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice for a logo

vladitan

Hello. My friends are wondering for an idea for logo for their newly formed punk band called Mental Switch. The idea behind the name is that everyone has the ability to switch their minds to make the world a better place and not to serve the system. But for that, you must find the switch deep into yourself. Maybe you must be awakened first. ( without stimulants of course :) So i think there must be a brain with some switch...or a head with switch...but i don`t know how would be good. Or just maybe you can suggest me some nice font for the name. Thank you in advance!

I was watching the Adobe page and came across this photo when I recollected your explanation of Mental Switch as I was watching the "seeker" part of the writing. That to me seemed like neuron flow, being complex and having a hidden switch somewhere there. Thought I will let you know and see if you see it the same way.

ai-riverflow-2_720x520.jpg

Back