What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Classroom in a book

slothropv2

Hello. I have completed the tuts in Classroom in a Book (twice) and am now looking for further study. I have done several searches in this great forum and got some leads... but was wondering if I could take your time and ask a specific question. My needs for Photoshop are specific to video and 3d animation applications. i.e. painting and compositing. Of all the books listed... the bible... inside Photoshop... WOW... and tricks (maybe more) is there one that the forum recommends that has a greater focus on my needs for painting and compositing. There is a new book... "Photoshop for Nonlinear Editors" by Richard Harrington but it won't be out for some time. Thank you so much for your time.

I don't know with which 3D app you work of course, but friendsofed have a book that's called Photoshop and 3D. Gary Bouton, the author of Inside PS has his own forum, the inside track on this board. He is also into 3D, so you may want to visit that forum (the bottom one).
Apart from that, feel free to ask any questions you like. If we can , we will come up with several answers so you may mix your own cocktail.

Welcome!

http://www.friendsofed.com/books/4x4/photoshop_and_3d/index.html

btw: they say that Ed is dead...could this mean that they...??? :( They do have edited great books...

Welcome aboard slothropv2! :) Your decision to join us will surely enhance your PS learning experience! ;)

Heya slothropv2! welcome to the board :perfect: :perfect: hope you enjoy yourself as i have no doubt you will :D :D

welcome slothropv2, this forum is really growing, good luck and have fun.

Back